Of the site variety
It’s amazing how easy it is to buy domains, set up a blog, have “good ideas” (doesn’t matter if they actually are) and then how easy it is to let them not be updated for half a year! Anyone have any ideas on how to avoid this?
While not writing about Foreigners hits or how underrated Corey Feldman/Haim’s ‘Dream a Little Dream’ was, I’ve been working on some other things.
- - In June, I’ll be travelling up to Canada with my friend and colleague, Brett Harned as well as my buddy Travis Schmeisser, to talk about feedback at NXNE
- - Still writing over at The Nerdary
- - Happy to be part of the group posting thoughts over at The Pastry Box
- - Been teaching for Girl Develop It Philadelphia
- - Finished up Site Week over at the Happy Cog Base
- - Periodically writing at our Cognition Blog
- - Still loving to write the CSS Gallery column for .net Magazine
So, I’m still here and have ideas to enhance these unicorns a bit more eventually. Hope all of your lovely faces are doing swell, too! And maybe see some of you in a few weeks down in Texas for SXSW? High fives!
It seems all the blogs I’ve read lately fall into one of two sides: “make everyone laugh” or “make everyone angry”. Both of which seem like fun, so I’m jumping in.
I promise to try to make it more than vague top 5 lists that mean little more to you then it does to the cats.